My love my love my love my love
You love my lady lumps
Fergie and the Peas sing about different lumps and bumps but I get women in my chair all the time that want an Audrey Hepburn kinda bump.
Audrey was a string bean (albeit a gorgeous one) so the only bump we could be talking about here is the one on her head: Audrey Hepburn hair.
If you’re going to wear the lady bump on yer noggin, you need to keep a few things in mind:
- You can’t do this with very long hair.
- You can’t do this if you have all one length hair.
- You need short layers to accomplish the bump.
- You need to be willing/able to tease/rat the hell out of your hair.
- Hair spray will be involved.
I like this hairstyle myself and wore it last weekend at my grandfather’s 90 birthday breakfast. You can see that I have short layers on top and it’s pretty well lacquered. But producing this magnificent mound of stylish tresses takes very little time and effort.
I’m sure you’ll agree that grandpa looks pretty stylish himself and we didn’t have to rat his hair at all.